Have you considered having drawings of your manufactured products made available to Designers and Drafters in "AutoCAD" industry standard drawing format?
Some of the benefits:
- Building Designers, Architects and Drafters working in CAD will more readily reach for your product documentation.
- Products are more easily included in drawings and therefore specified.
- Your company will be perceived as being friendly to current technology.
You too can have:
- A symbol library available in AutoCAD format on floppy disc
- The drawing library available in the current Release AutoCAD &AutoCAD LT format
- A symbol library low cost enough so that you could consider having it available free to CAD designers / documenters along with your usual product catalogue.
- Views in 2 D (2 dimensions) but 3 D availability soon.
- A optional print-out as a visual ready-reference document
You will be pleased to know how reasonable the preparation costs are.
Copy right: Allan E Johanson & Associates